On June 15, VHHA members are invited to join leaders from Truven Health Analytics, part of the IBM Watson Health™ business, for an informative webinar featuring a discussion of techniques health care providers can use to survive and thrive in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment. During this one-hour webinar, experts Anita Mahon, Chief Strategy Officer, and David Jackson, Vice President of Professional Services, will highlight the current state of the industry and explore the power of merging clinical and financial data to help provider organizations:
- Assess current performance to identify centers of excellence.
- Forecast performance under new reimbursement models.
- Optimize care delivery pathways and post-acute network design.
- Identify wasteful spending and reduce costs.
- Build on foundational infrastructure while preparing for what lies ahead.
Register here for the June 15 webinar.