The Nov. 27 deadline to have a fully compliant Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) system in place came and went last month. Still, market research suggests many hospitals are relying on wholesaler portals for DSCSA compliance. Based on the complexity of the DSCSA requirements, however, taking that approach alone may not be enough to ensure full compliance.
Following a thorough review of compliance resources, VHHA Shared Services has partnered with InfiniTrak, a leading Track and Trace software provider that caters to the unique DSCSA needs of hospital pharmacies. InfiniTrak’s Track and Trace product provides:
- Instant access to all of a facility’s DSCSA data.
- Support of T3 data transmissions from all verified trading partners.
- Suspect product workflow support with automated reporting capabilities to the FDA and trading partners.
- Six-year data retention and reporting capabilities.
- Pharmacy-specific transaction procedures to support DSCSA compliance (incoming and outgoing transactions).
InfiniTrak offers an affordable complete compliance solution with discounts available to VHHA members. Contact Jolie Gaspard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-203-0859 to learn more and schedule a demonstration.