Developed by hospital associations for hospitals, Qualivis is VHHA’s member workforce solution, offering a broad range of placement services. Through a nationwide network of vetted health care staffing agencies, Qualivis offers easy access to simplify and speed the search process. That means less time spent managing contracts and fielding sales calls, and more time dedicated to building a great team. The program has been developed to effectively combine the primary importance of patient care with fiscal responsibility, while reducing the administrative burden associated with workforce management. Qualivis can help clients design a smart, cost-effective workforce strategy to fill gaps and build a pipeline of permanent staff. Its workforce solutions include:
- Travel Staffing: Highly-qualified, flexible, temporary staff for clinical and non-clinical positions. There is no fee for staff promoted to a permanent job following a completed assignment. Also available is the option to call-off 12 hours per pay period for low census, up to 16 hours of orientation at no cost, and no call-back, weekend, or shift differentials.
- Rapid and Critical Response Staffing: When a public health crisis or natural disaster strikes, or when a new facility or service line becomes operational, Qualivis can help find fully credentialed staff who can be on-site within three to seven days of a confirmed assignment offer for rapid-response staff, and two weeks for critical staff.
- Per Diem Staffing: Qualivis offers per diem staffing solutions to fill temporary gaps or prepare for short-term demand spikes on a day-to-day basis for clinical and non-clinical positions. There’s no fee for hiring after 400 billable hours. There’s also the option to call-off up to two hours prior to the shift and up to eight hours of orientation at no cost.
- International Hires: International recruitment is a long-term planning strategy for nursing and allied to augment other recruitment efforts. There are two main international recruitment models: direct delivery and indirect delivery. Under direct delivery, the facility employs and sponsors the provider. Under indirect delivery, the agency employs the provider and most convert to direct employment once their agency commitment ends.
- Interim, Temporary, Permanent, and Permanent Placement: It can be a difficult task to replace that well-respected and skilled unit director while pursuing excellence. From the C-suite, consultants, managers, directors, and all the way to the front line of patient care, Qualivis can help find highly specialized staff for positions at all levels on a permanent or interim basis.
- Locum Tenens: Qualivis provides access to physicians and other advanced practice health care professionals to provide clinical services on a temporary basis, so permanent staff can take needed breaks.
Qualivis operates in 13 states, helping nearly 400 hospitals nationwide with workforce needs. Its vendor-neutral approach brings increased market competition in the areas of billing rates, contract terms, and performance standards. Regular on-site compliant reviews are conducted with vendors to review the contract terms, compliance with JCAHO, CMS, and state regulatory requirements. For more information, contact Dave Jenkins at email@example.com or (804) 965-1350.