Cordant’s medication monitoring report seamlessly integrates Virginia’s Prescription Medication Program (PMP) data with drug testing lab results for a more comprehensive view of patient risk for drug abuse or diversion. Cordant also offers this data in a convenient Closed Loop report where the PMP data is compared against the drug testing results for a much more comprehensive view of an individual’s risk, whereby prescribing and treatment can be more tailored to the patient. Cordant can also provide actionable practice analytics that can identify opportunities for improvement and benchmark success against local and national trends, which is important as health plan reimbursement shifts toward value-based criteria.
Cordant also offers its Comprehensive Oral fluid Rx Evaluation™ (CORE), a proprietary oral fluid dose correlation test that provides insight to clinicians to help determine if patients are taking their medication as prescribed. Additional tools and resources are available, including a neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS) prevention program, Cordant’s Rx Drug Take-Back program, and client business reviews, in which Cordant provides actionable practice analytics.
- Closed Loop Reporting integrates drug testing results and PMP data to help providers gain a broader perspective in reviewing patient results and determining an individual’s risk level.
- NAS Prevention supports statewide collaborative effort to improve the outcomes for both mothers and babies. Helps provider identify patients so that intervention treatment can be sought sooner, thus reducing NAS incidents.
- Comprehensive Oral fluid Rx Evaluation™ (CORE), a proprietary oral fluid dose correlation test that provides insight to clinicians to help determine if patients are taking their medication as prescribed.
- Cordant’s Rx Drug Take-Back Program helps protect teens and children from the inherent danger of the family medicine cabinet, which often contains unused or expired prescribed medicines. This program also provides an educational component for providers to discuss the dangers of prescription drugs and the best method of disposal, as spelled out in Virginia’s new opiate prescribing law. Learn more at www.TakeBackProgram.org.
- Actionable Analytics can help hospital administration and clinic management better understand where their true patient and prescriber risk lies by identifying opportunities for improvement by comparing test results and prescriber habits against local and national trends. Better yet, this information can document success in terms of value-based parameters.
- Reduce Revenue Leakage by partnering with Cordant, whose objective is to complement, not compete with, your hospital or healthcare group.
- Pharmacy and Naloxone Program help secure prescription integrity from the moment a prescription is written to delivery to the patient. The Naloxone program is an extension of our pharmacy, which utilizes standing orders to help provide this lifesaving drug to patients with elevated risk who are prescribed high doses of opiates. This also supports the new Virginia prescribing law and recent CDC recommendation on Naloxone.