Becoming an Associate Member of VHHA:
Associate membership in VHHA is strongly encouraged by VHHA Shared Services for all endorsed partner organizations. Membership is for businesses and organizations that serve hospitals and health systems.
Associate membersâ€™ benefits:
- Interact and network with health care leaders around the state.
- Receive and share information to improve the health status of Virginians.
- Access Members-Only information on our website.
- Attend educational programs for trustees, senior management, medical staff, and employees.
- Exhibiting opportunities at VHHA Yearly Meetings.
- Listing in the VHHA Membership Directory.
Membership applications for associate members are available in PDF format.
Learn more at http://www.vhha.com/about/how-to-join.