Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States that impacts more than 6% of the population annually. When an employee falls victim to identity theft, the average cost to re-gain pre-theft status per identity theft incident is greater than $4,800.00 and takes 330 hours. There has likewise been a concerning increase in data breaches. Between 2015 and 2016 the number of reported data breaches increased by 40%, from 780 to 1,093.
- Increase Employee Workplace Productivity
- Provide Employee Peace of Mind
- Mitigate Risk Before and After a Data Breach
- Provide Advocacy and Education
- Provide Value by Enhancing the Benefit Offering
- Differentiate your Hospital and Healthcare Group
- Increase Employee Engagement
- Decrease Employee Absenteeism
- Increase Employee Loyalty
- Save both Employee and Employer Expense
Our professional and dedicated team look forward to supporting your hospital and healthcare group with the best in identity theft and privacy management solutions.