Truven Health Analytics, an IBM Company, provides market-leading performance improvement solutions built on data integrity, advanced analytics, and domain expertise. For more than 40 years, our insights and solutions have been providing hospitals and clinicians, employers and health plans, state and federal government agencies, life sciences companies, and policymakers the facts they need to make confident decisions that directly affect the health and well-being of people and organizations in the U.S. and around the world. The company was acquired by IBM in 2016 to help form a new business, Watson Health. Watson Health aspires to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovation to address the world’s most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights. Truven Health Analytics owns some of the most trusted brands in healthcare, such as MarketScan®, 100 Top Hospitals’®, Advantage Suite®, Micromedex®, Simpler®, and ActionOI®. Truven Health has its principal offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. For more information, please visit http://truvenhealth.com/
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement;
- Execute in-depth analyses to support budget projections and staffing requirements;
- Achieve quantifiable ROI in performance improvement initiatives; and
- Merge qualitative and quantitative information for comparative benchmarking.
Watson Health Provider Sales-Value Based Care
– MA Director of Operations Management Services, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Available upon request