Qualivis is a national provider of healthcare workforce solutions that partners with healthcare providers, staffing firms and state hospital associations to simplify the staffing process and help providers build a better workplace. Established in 2002 by the South Carolina Hospital Association to help meet the staffing needs of member hospitals, Qualivis has steadily grown to become the preferred staffing partner for hospital associations in 13 states. Qualivis offers healthcare providers access to a national network of more than 100 staffing firms through one contract and one contact, providing a simple, standardized approach to help them find high-quality staff for a broad spectrum of clinical and non-clinical positions. All agencies providing clinical staff are certified by the Joint Commission, providing added quality and compliance assurance. Qualivis was created by hospital personnel and understands the critical issues that healthcare providers face every day in working to keep their facilities properly staffed. Qualivis has been a trusted partner for 15 years, specializing in supplemental staffing but able to meet the needs of virtually all departments for healthcare providers and facilities across the continuum of care.
- No hiring fees after one contract;
- All- inclusive competitive rates;
- Up to 16 hours of orientation credit;
- No minimum assignment length;
- Ability to cancel 12 hours per pay period;
- Favorable hospital terms for early terminations and non-qualified staff;
- Compensation for no-shows or incomplete assignments; and
- No call back pay of shift/weekend differentials.
Return To Partner Category:
Staffing & HR Solutions